Ultimate Game Of Thrones tour
At a glance:
- Level of difficulty: Medium, expect 2,5-3 km walk (+300 steps)
- Tour duration: around 5.30-6.00h
- Language: English (send an inquiry for availability for other languages)
- Note: Glasses, sun cream, water and hats recommendable during summer months (there is no water to buy on Red Keep so bring your own)
- King’s Landing Walking Tour
Explore Old City of Dubrovnik following GoT filming locations; for full itinerary of the walking tour click here.
- Minivan pickup
Continue the tour driving to the locations outside of the city center.
- Dual Arena
Visit iconic location where the trial by combat between Oberyn Martell and Mountain took place.
- King’s Road
Drive up to the little village Bosanka and find the road where Tyrion was waiting for Oberyn and where Jaime said goodbye to Brienne.
- King’s Landing Panorama
Photo stop at the slopes of Srdj mountain with magnificent views of Dubrovnik Old City.
- Tyrell’s Gardens
Take a walk through Trsteno Arboretum where Oberyn wrote letters to his daughters, follow the path Cersei and Oberyn walked, sit at the fountain where Loras and Sansa discussed their upcoming marriage. Take the necklace from Sir Dontos in the hidden corner of the gardens and enjoy the views from the pavilion where Olenna Tyrell had her meetings.
- Trsteno Harbour
Head down to the seaside and find the secret terrace where Jaime practiced his left hand fighting skills with Bronn. Just few minutes away help out Sansa to escape King's Landing.
- Drive back to Dubrovnik
- Drop-off in city center
What is included:
- Minivan or car transfer + Dubrovnik city minivan fee
- Trsteno Arboretum park entrance fee
- Props and more
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Printed map of all Lokrum island GOT sites (Qarth) and directions
- Lovrjenac Fortress (RED KEEP) entrance ticket, payable by card or cash Croatian money only (100 Kuna/13,40 EUR), optionally, if you present Dubrovnik Card or Dubrovnik City Walls ticket, you enter the Red Keep for free. Both can be purchased in advance https://dubrovnikcard.com/ or at https://shop.citywallsdubrovnik.hr/en
- Guide tips and gratuities (not mandatory)
- Price is 99 EUR per person (excluding the entrance to the Red Keep), send us an inquiry by form below for availability for single travellers
- Use an on-line booking form to check availability and book your tour
- 20% deposit is required at the time of booking by PayPal while the outstanding amount should be settled with the tour guide after the tour
- After successful booking you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from us
Not ready to book yet? Need a group price? Have questions?
- send us a request by form below and we’ll answer as soon as possible