Frequently asked questions
General Terms & Conditions
Upon choosing your tour date and time and payment is made by PayPal you will receive a receipt and a voucher confirmation for your excursion. Please present printed voucher (or pdf version on your smartphone) to guide at the beginning of the tour.
100% refund if cancelled 24h before the tour for any reason
- Cancellation procedure
To cancel the tour please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy of your voucher if possible.
Price doesn't include travel insurance and we take no responsibility for personal injuries or loss of personal belongings.
- Weather conditions
Tour will not be cancelled due to bad weather conditions and money will not be refunded. If it is possible, a tour might be rescheduled for next day in agreement with Doria ltd. travel agency.
- Is it possible to book a private tour?
Sure, feel free to fill the contact form at the bottom of the page here
- Is tour wheelchair accessible
Since there are more then 300 stairs to climb and total walk of 1,5-3 km (depending on a tour) tour is not wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible custom tours are available as private tours (email us for details).
Covid-19 important info
ALL GUIDES WILL MONITOR THEIR BODY TEMPERATURE DAILY. Should they show any sign of illness, sore throat or temperature prior to the tour, a new guide will be appointed to the tour
- Guests with high body temperature, cough, sore throat, and any other illness symptoms will not be allowed to participate and will get their money refunded.
- The disinfectant spray will be available and provided by a guide through the whole tour
- Guests will have to use the disinfectant spray at the beginning of the tour to clean their hands (it will be provided by guide)
- All props (swords, shields etc.) and visuals will be disinfected by guide prior to and after each guest's usage
- Number of the maximum number of participants has been lowered from 9 to 6 participants (if you are a larger group and know each other, it is possible to book for more participants)
- There is a suggested distance of 1,5 meters (4,5 feet) between tour participants and guide
- Protection masks are available and can be provided by Doria upon prior request (just send us a prior email)
- If you are concerned about COVID-19 and do not want to share the tour with other people, we will organize you a private tour for the same price (minimum 2 people)
- If you are opting for a private tour and wish that guide wears a mask during the whole tour, let us know and we will instruct the guide to do so
- During our ULTIMATE GOT TOUR, we limit the number of people to 4 people max in each 8 seater van
- NOTE: IF you are a bigger group than 5, do contact us and we will organize a private tour just for you!
Security & Privacy
- PayPal payment
We require full or partial payment by PayPal and our agency representative will send you PayPal payment request.
The PayPal system is highly secure as it uses industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe and automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Personal data
All information submitted during inquiry or booking process through our website by our guests will be used just to provide services you have requested and to ask you for a feedback about quality of our services that will help us provide even better excursions in the future.
Personal data will not be disclosed to 3rd parties except when we are officially asked by tax, law and safety institutions.
Our tours are in no way official HBO GOT tours, and are not in any way connected with HBO, but as far as we know, there is no official HBO tours anywhere in the World (and we have visited and taken tours on most GOT locations around the World). But we love to say: who cares if it is not official?! It is officially the best as we see it, so join us and enjoy!