King’s Landing Walking Tour
Best walking tour in Dubrovnik. Expert guides, best sites and Props…Reenact scenes and become part of the Capital of Seven Kingdoms.
Price: 55 euros per person
Level of difficulty: easy to medium (around 300 stairs)
Tour duration: 2:30h
Maximum group size: 9
Note: Glasses, suncream, water and hats recommendable during summer months (there is no water to buy on Red Keep so bring your own)
- Meet your guide in front of the Pile Gate
Learn about worldwide locations of GOT sets and slowly settle down into the realm of King’s Landing.
- Red Keep
Climb the stairs of Fort Lovrjenac for magnificent views of the Old City and experience multiple scenes filmed there – Joffrey’s Nameday Tournament, Tyrion slapping Joffrey, Sansa saved by the Hound, „Power is Power“ dialogue, Purple Wedding.
- Docks of King’s Landing
Just seconds away from the Pile Gate, in a hidden corner of the City, find beach where Myrcella was sent to Dorne, Sir Robert Baratheons bastard kid was killed and dock where Sansa wondered whether to elope with Littlefinger.
- Gates of King’s Landing
Enter the City through the same Gates Jaime did when he came back home and stroll down the street where Rebellion versus Joffrey took place.
- Littlefinger’s Brothel
Passing narrow streets of the Old City arrive to the Brothel and see what Oberyn, Tyrion and High Septon were doing there. Enjoy the views of the House of Undying as we keep ourselves at the safe distance…
- Sept Baelor
There is only one word that can be said here, and the word is: “SHAME” !
- Spice King of Qarth Palace
Time to leave Westeros and cross the Narrow Sea, just few steps to enter Rector’s Palace and we are in Qarth alongside Daenerys pleeding for fleet of ships
- Walk of Shame
Follow the footsteps of Cersei as the Walk continues and see her enter another Red Keep in the City, far away from the first one…
- Views of Qarth
Arrive to the terrace in front of the powerful Revelin Fortress and enjoy the views of the Lokrum Island, Duel Arena and learn more about Qarth, Oberyn, Mountain, Dothraki desert…
What is included:
- Licenced guide/extra in the set
- Red Keep entrance fee – Lovrjenac fortress (part of Dubrovnik City walls)
- Props and more
- Food and drinks along the way
- Guide tips and gratuities (not mandatory)
- Guaranteed daily departures – contact us for details!
- Price is 55 euros per person
- After sending an inquiry through the form below, our agency representative will send you PayPal request and issue a voucher/receipt upon receipt of your payment
- Printed voucher or electronic version (pdf) on your smartphone must be presented to the tour guide who will have Lannister’s banner with him at the Pile Square